San Bernardino County Senior Caregivers
All of Caring Companions At Home’s San Bernardino County caregivers live in or near San Bernardino County, making Caring Companions At Home the top choice for local in-home senior caregivers.
Caring Companions At Home knows that selecting a caregiver for you or a loved one is a big step, which is why we do everything possible to provide you with the peace of mind you need to make an informed decision.
Caring Companions At Home assigns a Case Manager to every case. The duty of each Case Manager is to thoroughly monitor the relationship between client and caregiver to assure a successful placement.
All of our caregivers are employed, registered with the State of California and experienced in home care. We also have available Certified Nurses Assistants, Certified Home Health Aides, and retired LVN's.
Why Our Caregivers?
- Thoroughly screened.
- Cleared through national background checks and
- E-Verify with the Department of Homeland Security.
- Covered by worker’s compensation insurance.
- Covered by professional liability insurance.
- English speaking. Many are multilingual.
- Licensed drivers with verified auto insurance.
- Drug/TB tested.
- Alzheimer's Association trained.