Riverside In Home Senior Care Agency | Riverside Elderly Caregivers | Riverside Home Care, Riverside County;
Riverside Senior Care
In Home Senior Care Agency serving Riverside, California
Caring Companions At Home is an independently owned and operated non-medical in home senior care agency. We have provided quality senior and elderly adult caregiver services to Riverside and surrounding Riverside County cities since 1999 and are a trusted resource for seniors and their families.
Caring Companions At Home is committed to providing the Riverside senior community with quality in-home care. Our personalized and affordable non-medical caregiver services give our clients the companionship that they need to maintain their independence while remaining in the comfort of their home.
Our personable approach and attention to detail is what sets us apart from other senior care options. We recognize the importance of compatibility between the personalities of both client and caregiver; therefore our caregivers are carefully matched with each client. It is our goal to keep the same caregiver with a client so that they become like a member of their family. After a caregiver is placed we keep in touch on a regular basis with both client and caregiver to make sure the client is receiving the best possible care.
Why Caring Companions At Home?
- Affordable Hourly Rates
- Case Managers Assigned to Every Client
- Experienced Pre-Screened Caregivers
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care Also Available
Riverside Senior Caregivers
All of Caring Companions At Home’s Riverside caregivers live in or near Riverside, making Caring Companions At Home the top choice for local in-home senior caregivers.
Caring Companions At Home knows that selecting a caregiver for you or a loved one is a big step, which why we do everything possible to provide you with the peace of mind you need to make an informed decision.
Caring Companions At Home assigns a Case Manager to every case. The duty of each Case Manager is to thoroughly monitor the relationship between client and caregiver to assure a successful placement.
All of our caregivers are employees and experienced in home care. We also have available Certified Nurses Assistants, Certified Home Health Aides, and retired LVN's.
Why Our Caregivers?
- Thoroughly screened.
- Cleared through national background checks and E-Verify with the Department of Homeland Security.
- Covered by worker’s compensation insurance.
- Covered by professional liability insurance.
- English speaking. Many are multilingual.
- Licensed drivers with verified auto insurance.
Riverside Caregiver Services
Caring Companions At Home is proud to offer Riverside a wide array of in home senior care services. Whether you or a loved one needs a little extra help around the house or help getting to and from doctor appointments, Caring Companions At Home is here to help!
Caring Companions At Home’s in home senior care services are fully customizable, meaning you are given the freedom to select as much or as little help as you need. Our in home senior care services are available on an hourly basis as well as part-time and live-in caregivers. We are one of the few companies that offer a two-hour minimum per visit.
Our Caregiver Services
- Bathing, Dressing & Grooming
- Cooking Nutritious Meals
- Grocery Shopping & Errands
- Hospital & Discharge Assistance
- Incontinent Care
- Doctor's Appointments
- Socializing & Activities
- Laundry & Light Housekeeping
- Medication Reminders
- Respite Care
- Transportation to Appointments
When it comes to senior and elderly adult care in Riverside, Caring Companions At Home does things that others can’t! When compared to other in home care agencies Caring Companions At Home offers:
- Affordable Hourly Rates ( 2 Hour Daily Minimum)
- Case Managers Assigned to Every Case
- Professional Pre-Screened Caregivers
- Wide Range of Services
In comparison to Assisted Living Facilities or Nursing Homes, Caring Companions At Home’s in home senior caregiver services provides clients with higher quality care, more flexibility, peace of mind and above all else the independence to remain in the comforts of home.
|Benefits||Nursing Home||Other Home Care Agencies||Caring Companions At Home|
|Experienced Pre-Screened Caregivers|
|Affordable Hourly Rates|
|Wide Range of Services|
|Case Managers assigned to every client|
|You choose the caregiver that best matches your needs|
|We can provide care to clients in hospitals, rehab centers & nursing homes|
|You Remain in Your Home|
How It Works
Caring Companions At Home has provided professional in home senior care to Riverside and surrounding Riverside County cities since 1999. We know that finding and selecting the right in home caregiver can be difficult, which is why we have created a simple four-step process to ensure a perfect fit:
- Case Manager Home Visit: We schedule a convenient home visit to assess your loved one’s needs.
- Plan of Care: We present a written a plan of care. All hours, services and fees are outlined clearly.
- Caregiver Match: We recommend a choice of 2-3 caregivers. You choose the one that best matches your loved one’s needs.
- Case Manager Visits: We visit periodically (via phone and in person) to personally assess your loved one’s case.
No wonder many of our caregivers are like a member of the family!
Riverside Discharge Care
Our caregivers are trained to assist clients in these types of facilities. We also offer hospital and rehab care to patients recently discharged from such facilities. Our caregivers work closely with family members to ensure a smooth transition.
Below is a partial list of services provided:
- Personal care: bathing, eating, dressing and toileting.
- Household care: cooking, light housekeeping, laundry and shopping.
- Well Being Care: medication reminders, physician's appointments and physical therapy.
- Emotional care: companionship, meaningful activities and conversation.
Riverside Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
According to the 2011 Alzheimer’s Disease Facts and Figures report an estimated 5.4 million people have Alzheimer’s disease. It is currently the sixth-leading cause of death in the country.
Caring for a loved one battling Alzheimer’s or Dementia can be extremely difficult and demanding. Our caregivers are experienced in Alzheimer’s and Dementia care. Caring Companions at Home also employs several Certified Nurses Assistants, Certified Home Health Aides, and retired LVN's as caregivers.
Our Riverside Alzheimer’s & Dementia care services are available on an hourly basis. We can provide hourly, part-time and live-in caregivers. We are one of the few companies that offer a two-hour minimum per visit.
For more information on our Alzheimer’s & Dementia care, please contact our office.