No two clients are alike. That is why we have created a four-step process to ensure a perfect fit.
Step 1 - Case Manager Home Visit: We schedule a convenient home visit to assess your loved one’s needs.
Step 2 - Plan of Care: We present a written a plan of care. All hours, services and fees are outlined clearly.
Step 3 - Caregiver Match: We recommend a choice of 2-3 caregivers. You choose the one that best matches your loved one’s needs.
Step 4 - Case Manager Visits: We visit periodically (via phone and in person) to personally assess your loved one’s case.
No wonder many of our caregivers are like a member of the family!
All of our caregivers are employees, experienced in home care. We also have Certified Nurses Assistants, Certified Home Health Aides, and retired LVN's employed as caregivers. They are:
- Thoroughly screened.
- Cleared through national background checks and
E-Verify with the Department of Homeland Security.
- Covered by worker’s compensation insurance.
- Covered by professional liability insurance.
- English speaking. Many are multilingual.
- Licensed drivers with verified auto insurance.
Caregiver qualifications vary by state due to licensing regulations. Please contact your local office for more information.
List of Services
Our Companions / Caregivers provide a wide variety of assistance with the activities of daily living. Services may vary by state so please contact your local office regarding services in your area.
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Answering Telephone
- Arranging Medical Appointments
- Baby Sitting
- Bathing / Showering
- Bill Payment
- Changing Linens
- Clothes Shopping
- Communicating with Family Members
- Dressing / Undressing
- Dusting & Vacuuming
- Errands & Appointments
- Escorting to Lunch / Dinner
- Escorting to Movies / Plays
- Escorting to Religious Services
- Escorting to Senior Centers
- Hospital & Rehab. Discharge Assistance
- Incontinent Care
- Laundry / Ironing
- Maintaining Calendars & Appointments
- Making Beds
- Meal Preparation / Clean Up
- Medication Reminders
- Nighttime Care
- Ordering Health Supplies
- Organizing Mail
- Personal Hygiene
- Picking up Dry Cleaning
- Picking up Prescriptions
- Playing Games
- Preparing Grocery Lists / Shopping
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Respite Care
- Shampooing & Brushing Hair
- Socializing and Activities
- Sponge Baths
- Stand By Bathing Assistance
- Taking out Garbage
- Traveling Companions
- Walking & Mobility Assistance
- Wheelchair Loaners